- All physiotherapy sessions at our clinic are charged on a per-session basis.
- Payment for each session must be made in full at the time of the appointment, either by cash or card payment.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please inform us at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, you will be charged the full session fee.
- Payment for any additional services or products provided by the clinic must be made at the time of purchase.
- When booking an appointment at any of our clinics, we require a deposit fee. This fee is not final and will be adjusted on the final invoice.
- If your appointment gets cancelled by our side for any reason, you can reschedule the appointment at your convenient time within our working hours.
- If any products purchased from the clinic are defective or damaged, kindly let us know within a week so that we can replace the product.
- While booking an appointment with us at any of our clinics, we charge a small non-refundable deposit. However, this amount can be adjusted for future appointments.
Late Arrival Policy:
- If you arrive late for your appointment, your session may be shortened to accommodate other clients. You will still be charged the full session fee.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, your appointment may be cancelled and you will be charged the full session fee.
By booking an appointment with our clinic, you agree to our Payment and Refund Policy. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for choosing our clinic for your physiotherapy needs.